Intern/graduate Auditor positions
Reanda Netherlands International Business division
We are specialist in complex, international group audits and we expect that our external auditors will also develop as specialists. Only in this way you can really add value to your client.
Working in an international business environment is often demanding, especially now. Our clients are expecting the highest level of commitment from us.
Auditors working at Reanda Netherlands understand that technical skills are as important as careful communication and bridging different cultures. Employees understand the complexity of our clients’ business and do have the capabilities that match this level of complexity.
As a young audit organisation, we appeal to our employees to contribute to our growth. This gives challenges and opportunities for ambitious auditors without borders.
We find it important that our employees continue to develop. We have a coaching style leadership and you will receive lots of support and direct feedback.
As a fast-growing audit organisation we are looking for auditors without borders. Are you ambitious, do you aspire to work in an international setting, do you have excellent communication skills, do you like to work in other cultures, do you speak various languages (English compulsory) and do you want to become a specialist in the area in international group audits, then we would like to hear from you.
We are particularly interested in hearing from HBO and university students and recently graduated professionals who have the ambition to become qualified auditor (RA/CPA/ACCA). Previous experience is not required, but an international mindset is a must!
Of course, we offer a good salary and fringe benefits, an excellent lifelong learning program and investment in personal development, management, leadership and strategy. But what we offer most: a great challenge to become an external auditor without borders.
Our company values:
- Trust: The foundation of Reanda Netherlands is built on trust. We treat each other with respect and openness. We are reliable and act in a transparent, responsible and accountable way.
- Integrity: We uphold the highest standards of integrity in all our actions.
- Quality: What we do, we do well. We are admired by the way we are delighting our clients and our reputation for operational excellence.
- Passion: We are passionate to achieve by being committed to delivering our very best in all we do and holding ourselves accountable for exceptional results.
- Collective wisdom: The diversity of our people holds a distinctive power. We engage to learn and share own experiences, knowledge and skills so we all continuously improve. We know ‘we is better than me’.
Reanda Netherlands is a young audit organisation with one specialism: international group audits. Our clients are international companies that have a global expansion strategy. Reanda Netherlands has the ambition to become a realistic alternative for international companies in auditing and supporting their global expansion.
For more information about working at Reanda Netherland, have a look at our ‘Reanda Way of Working’ page.
Based in Amsterdam South Axis we are located closed to our clients and their advisors. We work in an international environment, where our employees, from different cultures, are working closely together. Where English is our corporate language. And where our clients are from all over the world.
Parnassusweg 819, Amsterdam
[gravityform id=”1″ title=”false” description=”false”]